Thursday 3 October 2013

Everlasting Nightmare

I walk this lonely road.
Fake smile upon my face.
Will it ever be real?
Will I ever be truly happy?

A road where shattered heart tell tales of times that a loved one had broken it.
Painful Moments that have left a heart torn into pieces and never whole.
This raised diverse questions in my mind
Each day with anxiety in my heart.

When I think of you my inside turn
Did u really leave me when I closed my eyes
Or is this an everlasting nightmare?

Now, I sit reminiscing .
Reminiscing about those days.
Days filled with hope and passion.
Days of promises...
When you tick me
And sing your heart out.

I you read to me and told me tales
I anguish and regret those days  i fought with you.
Days I told you I hate you.
The days you took me out
And told me how much I meant to you.

Days we pretended to elope
Days of laughter and joy
Could you really have left me?
Or could this still be an everlasting nightmare?
Will I ever awake?

I wish we could spend time together
The way it was
When you were with me
When there was great love and joy to share
I wish I could pit a stop to the everlasting nightmare!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment